Monday, August 31, 2009

New Piece, Goddess Cluster Ring


Last night I made my 1st attempt at making a wire wrapped ring. I have been wanting to make one for so long and have not got around to it. However yesterday I tucked a piece of Labradorite in my head scarf so it rested right at the crown of my head and had a very creative day.
If you have never tried using crystals in this way, give it a try. I also tuck them into my bun or ponytail when I am not wearing a head scarf, which I usually am. If there are no crystals hiding in my hair, chances are they are tucked into my bra. I use crystals on a daily basis for many different types of needs from headaches, to prosperity, to anxiety, to creativity. You name it and there is a crystal that can aid you with it. I am lucky enough to have a very large supply of different types of crystal at my home as I have been collecting them for years.
ok, On to the ring..:)
I would love to hear your thoughts on this piece. Next time I am going to make the band a bit wider. I used Peridot as it is a wonderful crystal for healing, prosperity, and calming anger and anxiety. It is a lovely crystal that has a lovely hue to it.
I added a silver spiral goddess charm to the center. She is decorated on both sides so no matter which way she turns she looks lovely. She is around a size 7 1/2.

I also would like to say Greetings to my new followers! Thank you for taking the time to read and follow my blog! Best of luck to everyone who entered the Floral Spice Giveaway, I will be picking a winner this week! Also, the winner is picked at random. All names are placed into a bowl and my youngest usually picks the winner.
Thanks for all your blogs and tweets, much appreciated!
Brightest Blessings to all!





4 comments:

Bridgett said...

I think that is GORGEOUS!!!

Peridot is one of my favorites. Well, actually, I love anything that's green. :)

Unfortunately, I have fat little fingers, so I doubt a 7.5 would fit me. LOL

Can't wait for the giveaway. Good luck to all who entered!

)O(
boo

Magickal Enchantments said...

Thank you Bridgett, I appreciate that!

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Oh, dang, that is so AWESOME!!!!

Stephy said...

That is very pretty!
Great job.

Stephy